Update by user May 07, 2015

I made a formal complaint to Nissan Corporate, I received a call from them within 24hrs, they suggested I take it to another dealership for another opinion, I then took it to Selma Nissan and the service Manager called me the next day to report they had ordered a new transmission and it will arrive in three days.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015

We have purchased several 2014 Nissan's cars and vans, we have had issues with the transmissions on the Nissan Note, we have had two of our four transmissions replaced due to slipping and shattering during ***, we recently took in a third Nissan Note and they had it for over a week and said Nissan TEC said the print out revealed it was working the way it was supposed too, clearly it is not, it it running the way the other two vehicles were, they had transmissions replaced and are doing fine, the Lithia Dealership of Fresno said they would love to replace it, because they would make money but Nissan corporation said it is running the way it should....warranty will be up in less than fifteen hundred miles, then we will be stuck with it, employees drive these vehicles and it could be unsafe and a hazard for them to pull out into traffic, i want this to be on the record!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of 2014 nissan versa note from Lithia Nissan Of Fresno. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Lithia Nissan Of Fresno to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lithia Nissan Of Fresno for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lithia Nissan Of Fresno?

Comments